Consultations are 60 minutes in duration for Individuals and Couples. (Pricing is per session)
Family groups are charged the Full or Concession rate for Couples (2 people) plus $20 for each additional person. Sessions are 90 minutes in duration.
Payment is due at the end of each session
Individuals $80.00 / Couples $120.00
Individuals $60.00 / Couples $90.00
Concession rates apply to valid concession card holders and full time students. Those experiencing significant financial difficulty should discuss this with the counsellor to explore payment options.
Self or Plan Managed ADULTS only
Initial Consultation $120.00 Subsequent Consultations $60.00
Phone Consultation = $50.00
Payments can be made by Cash, Direct Bank Transfer, EFTPOS (chipped cards) or Credit/Debit card.
Empowered Mind Counselling Service is owned and operated by Director/Counsellor Michelle Keir-Sanderson.
- Masters Degree in Mental Health Science M.MHSc. (Monash University)
- Bachelor's Degree in Behavioural Science (majoring in Psychology) B.BSc., (Monash University)
- Postgraduate qualifications in Forensic Mental Health. GCertFMentalHealth (James Cook University)
- Over 15 Years Counselling Experience (over 4000 client contact hours)
- Level 4 Membership of Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
- Valid Working with children (WWC) card holder
- Current Police/Criminal History Certificate
- Undertakes Ongoing Professional Development
- Worked in Not-for-Profit/Community and Private sectors
- Currently also holds Senior Counsellor position with an international Mental Health Care provider.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Solution Focused Therapy (SFT), Behavioural Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Long-term Psychotherapy, Family Systems Therapy, Brief Intervention Therapy, Cognitive Therapy, Client-Centred Therapy, Eclectic Therapy, Narrative Therapy,Family Therapy.
© Copyright Empowered Mind Counselling Service